Dunbar Flint Glass Co Production years: 1913 - 1953 The Dunbar Flint Glass Co. was located in Dunbar, West Virginia. It began in 1913. In the 30s the "Flint" was dropped from the company's name. They closed in 1953. During the depression era they specialized in colored glassware. In the 20s their main colors were pink and green but they expanded in the 30s and added cobalt blue, ruby, yellow, topaz and amethyst. Their specialty was refreshment sets made of thin glass with light cutting.