Morgantown Glassware Guild, a.k.a. Old Morgantown Glass Works|
Production years: 1899 - 1971
Morgantown Glass started in Morgantown, West Virginia in 1899. In the mid '60s, Morgantown Glass produced tiki stemware for Trader Vic's, and occasionally produced glassware for Imperial Glass when their factories were at capacity. Morgantown was purchased by Fostoria Glass Company in April, 1965, and the factory closed in 1971.